Welcome to the ASET eLearning Portal
for ASET’s old learning management system (LMS) will expire soon. Access to all enrolled courses,
webinar and journal quizzes lasts for one-year duration and that means if you
purchased any courses, webinars or journal quizzes prior to January 2022, they
reside in the this LMS. If you completed all
required work and achieved a passing grade, those CEUs are reflected on your
transcript. If you have any pending work, then please
return to your course, webinar or journal quiz and complete it as soon as
possible. Although a one-year access
duration is being honored, there will be no possibility of extending an expired
deadline on unfinished work or transfer old enrollments to our new LMS platform.
Learners cannot repeat the same course, webinar or journal quiz for repeat CEU credit for the same educational product, regardless of the enrollment dates or LMS platform.
It's not too late to enroll in the 2022 January thru September webinars (now recordings) or live webinars scheduled for the remainder of the year.
- ABRET Credentialed Technologists: EEG 201-211 and all ASET CEUs are approved by ABRET. Please check with ABRET about credential-specific requirements. Courses taken for ASET-CEU can be taken only once for credit.
- AAET Credentialed Technologists: NCS 201-209 courses are approved by AAET for the R. NCS T. exam eligibility and recredentialing.
- BRPT/Sleep Technologists: Until December 31st 2016, EEG 101-111 and EEG 209 are approved by BRPT for re-certification credits for RPSGT's. Thereafter, only EEG 209 is approved by the BRPT for CEUs.
- Neurofeedback Professionals: BCIA approved EEG 200, 201, 202, 204, 205, 206, 208, 209, 210 & 211 for re-certification. BCIA also accepts EEG 101, 102, 105, 106 A&B, 108, 109, 110 & 111 for re-certification.
Click on the Images below to Shop for courses by topic
- INFORMATION FOR NEW OR RETURNING LEARNERS